Continuing education workshops are offered regularly by the Clinic to Georgia psychologists and other members of the professional mental health community.
"We, the clinicians and supervisors of the GSU Psychology Clinic, value the differences and similarities among people, and respect the multiple identities of the clients and communities with whom we work." Clinic Diversity Statement
The Clinic is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. except during holidays and semester breaks.
All clinicians in the Psychology Clinic are advanced doctoral students in clinical psychology supervised by licensed psychologists.
- Hal Rogers, Ph.D., Clinic Director & Supervisor (University of Kentucky, 1990)
- Dominic Parrott, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Training, Clinical Psychology Program (University of Georgia, 2003)
- Barbara Vassell, Administrative Coordinator
- Alyssa Ames-Sikora, Clinic Assistant, Assessment Team
- Rose Donohue, Clinic Assistant, Intake Team
- Jackson Gray, Clinic Assistant, Assessment Team
- Katie Hale, Clinic Assistant, Intake Team
- Scot Seitz, Clinic Assistant, Intake Team
- Daneille Belnavis, Student Assistant
- Clinical Psychology Faculty Members
- Susan Furman, Ph.D, Supervising Psychologist (Georgia State University, 1990)
- Shital Gaintonde, Ph.D., Supervising Psychologist (Oklahoma State University, 2010)
- Suzann Lawry, Ph.D., Supervising Psychologist (Georgia State University, 1996)
Recent Community Supervisors
- Jay Beard, Ph.D. (Georgia State University, 1995)
- Ndiya Nkongho, Ph.D. (Georgia State University, 2006)
- Erika Shore, Ph.D. (Boston College, 2001)
- Nancy Thompson, Ph.D. (Georgia State University, 1989)
- Elana Zimand, Ph.D. (University at Albany, SUNY, 1995)