Continuing education workshops are offered regularly by the Clinic to Georgia psychologists and other members of the professional mental health community.
"We, the clinicians and supervisors of the Georgia State University Psychology Clinic, value the differences and similarities among people, and respect the multiple identities of the clients and communities with whom we work." Clinic Diversity Statement
The Clinic is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. except during holidays and semester breaks.
All clinicians in the Psychology Clinic are advanced doctoral students in clinical psychology supervised by licensed psychologists.
- Hal Rogers, Ph.D., Clinic Director and Supervisor (University of Kentucky, 1990)
- Dominic Parrott, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Training, Clinical Psychology Program (University of Georgia, 2003)
- Barbara Vassell, Administrative Specialist - Admin
- Carolyn Brennan, M.A., Clinic Assistant, Intake Team
- Jessica Miller, M.A., Clinic Assistant, Assessment and Intake Teams
- Emily Ronkin, M.A., Clinic Assistant, Assessment Team
- Clinical Psychology Faculty Members
- Susan Furman, Ph.D, Supervising Psychologist (Georgia State University, 1990)
- Suzann Lawry, Ph.D., Supervising Psychologist (Georgia State University, 1996)
Recent Community Supervisors
- Jay Beard, Ph.D. (Georgia State University, 1995)
- Ndiya Nkongho, Ph.D. (Georgia State University, 2006)
- Erika Shore, Ph.D. (Boston College, 2001)
- Nancy Thompson, Ph.D. (Georgia State University, 1989)
- Elana Zimand, Ph.D. (University at Albany, SUNY, 1995)